1) A Quick Reminder....Please try to get all your forms completed at your child's physical or routine care appointment. All forms completed after the visit are subject to a $5.00 completion fee. Any forms completed while in the office at the visit are FREE.
2) We are in the process of changing Office Management Software. (Hopefully, this time we got it right.) We will be asking you to update your patient demographics and insurance information at your next visit. Thank you for your patience as we make this transition.
3) We now utilize KIDS TIME PEDIATRICS as our FIRST choice for AFTER HOURS VISITS. KIDS TIME PEDIATRICS is an urgent care facility, owned and operated by local pediatricians ...ours included! This after-hours office can do the same services we provide in our office. It is NOT an emergency room so your office copay will apply to these visits. We do still utilize CHOA for any life threatening illnesses or broken bones. Please visit their website for more information. www.kidstimepeds.com
3) Our current policy regarding MEDICAL NOTES for school or work absences is that the child must be seen in our office.Due to on going demands by schools in our area, we may also be required to state a "return to" date. Any extensions on that date will also require a visit to the office. Please take note of what your school requires and how often so that any problems may be avoided. You can find this information at your county's school system website.
4) We now require you to show your INSURANCE CARD and pay your copay at the beginning of each visit. Please make sure to have that information available and current.